Rooms available to rent in a gorgeous, private, garden setting for corporate retreats, self-catered breakfasts, lunches and dinners, cocktail parties, picnics and meetings.
- Classroom/dining room/pantry with access to refrigerator, freezer and facilities to make tea and coffee
- Full access to the garden patio, Curator's Garden and Ed's Lawn
- Use of AV screen, AV projector, small speaker’s podium, WIFI access
- Access to an oven by arrangement
- Parking: the grounds can accommodate up to nine cars; close street parking available for overflow
- Easy access to bathrooms
- Docent-led tour by arrangement
Classroom may be comfortably configured to seat 20 around a table, 35 theater seating for a lecture and up to 15 living room style.
Dining room will seat 8. Can be used as a dining room, a breakout room or a serving area for food.
- Food: all food and drinks to be provided by organization
- Cutlery, plates, napkins, food warmers, serving implements
- TV monitor
Inquiries for rates invited.
Please email or call 206 362 0933 with questions and to make a reservation.