Preservation of the Dunn Gardens is dependent on your generosity and we thank you for your support.
You can donate to the Dunn Gardens Endowment, General Funding, or for a specific purpose. Your gifts are tax-deductible.
The DUNN GARDENS ENDOWMENT
- In 1993, $275,000 was donated by the ten nieces and nephews of Edward B. Dunn to establish the Dunn Gardens Endowment in order to support the Dunn Gardens in perpetuity.
- The Dunn Gardens Endowment is invested/held in trust by the Seattle Foundation.
- The current value of the Dunn Gardens Endowment is $885,026.67. This generates approximately $22,000 per year for operating funds.
- The Goal of the Centennial Endowment Campaign is to raise enough funds to maintain the Gardens for future generations.
- The Dunn Gardens is a 501(c)(3) organization administered by a volunteer Board of Trustees elected to three year terms.
- Contributions are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Indicate where your donation is to be applied: