Consider renting Ed’s Cottage for your next special event!
We may host a variety of events from corporate retreats, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers to cocktail parties, memorial services, picnics and meetings.
- Exclusive use of Ed's cottage which includes a classroom, dining room, living room, and a kitchen with access to a refrigerator, freezer, stove/oven and a dishwasher
- Access to the Curator's Garden, Ed's Lawn, and the garden patio
- Use of an AV screen, small speaker's podium, and WIFI access
- Parking: the grounds can accommodate up to seven cars with close street parking available for overflow
- Easy access to two bathrooms
- Docent-led tour by arrangement with Dunn Gardens event coordinator
The classroom and/or living room may be comfortably configured to seat 20 around tables, 40 theater seating for a lecture and up to 15 living room style.
The dining room will seat 8, and may be used as a dining room, a breakout room or as a serving area for food.
- Food: all food and drinks to be provided by organization
- Cutlery, plates, napkins, food warmers, serving implements
- TV monitor
- All garbage, recycling, and compost must be disposed of off-site by renters after event
To Inquire About Rates
Please email or call (206)-362-0933 with questions and to make a reservation.