What happens at a Dunn Micro Wedding?
The bride and groom may marry in a garden location of their choice throughout all 7.5 acres. Additionally, the wedding party is invited to share a “bubbly” toast provided by Dunn Gardens before heading out to celebrate further.
Why choose Dunn Gardens?
We offer an idyllic setting with the flexibility to really make the space unique to every bride and groom on their special day. These tranquil gardens make a picturesque setting to create beautiful memories.
Is Parking Available?
There is limited parking. We recommend all wedding couples have their guests use Lyft & Uber or other alternative forms of transportation.
May I have music?
Amplification is not permitted. Amplified music includes DJ's and bands that require bass and speakers to perform. Non-amplified music includes string and wind instruments. Quiet hours begin every evening promptly at 9pm. All music and events must end at this time.
Rental rate and what it includes...
A Micro Wedding is up to 40 guests and costs up to $4,000 depending on the scope of your event. The cost covers:
- Use of the garden for a 4-hour period
- Exclusive use of all 7.5 acres of garden and the first floor of Ed's Cottage
- 1-hour ceremony rehearsal
- Photoshoot in the gardens
- Folding tables (3x6) and wooden folding chairs
- Multi-colored linens
- A bottle of champagne and two flutes provided by Dunn Gardens
- A year long Dunn Gardens family membership
- Dunn Gardens staff member on site to oversee the wedding
- Wifi in the cottage
Rental Deposit- $1,500 deposit due with a signed rental contract provided by Dunn Gardens to hold your desired wedding date.
Rental Fee- Up to $4,000 depending on the scope of your event (date, wedding size, etc.) Please inquire for a more specific pricing. Please note the $1,500 deposit will be subtracted from the overall rental fee.
Damage Deposit- $500, refundable fee due 60 day prior to wedding date. This deposit will be refunded after the event if there is no damage done to the property.
Cleaning Fee- $100, nonrefundable cleaning cost due 60 days prior to the wedding date.
- No animals are allowed on the property unless they are service animals.
- No smoking of any kind
- No overnight parking
- No fireworks, use of sparklers or confetti of any kind (unless biodegradable)
- No tents may be staked into the ground
- Quiet hours begin at 9PM, all music and events must end at the time.
- Insurance: the wedding party must have event insurance (up to $500,000 minimum coverage).
- Liquor license: if you plan to sell alcohol you must have a license.
- Wedding couple is responsible to clean up after themselves and remove all trash from the Dunn Gardens property.